Kirino wins da Oreimo

/
4 Comments
The second season of Ore no Imouto have had its ups and downs so far, mostly downs but the latest episode has restored my hope in Japan. If nothing it implies the ending geared toward Kirino end. Even if not, at least Kirino will stay in her dere form for the rest of the show. Who am I kidding. It will have an open end because no one would dare to pull another Akasaka or Yosuga no Sora stunt. Let's wait for the last volume of the light novel instead, which will be released soon. Manami a shit.

4 comments :

  1. Not that I'm watching, but I hope it ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ends pretty well actually (the LN ending)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit. I've been looking for spoilers of the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I... I found the spoilers...

    Err... um, nice ending. ...I guess.

    ._.

    ReplyDelete