Monthly Music Review : January 2010

/
1 Comments

Hey, minoru's here. From now on I will make a music review every end of the month. So this is my first music review post. Enjoy!
(Note: Download link credited to original uploader ^^)

Sayonara Memories
supercell feat. Nagi
OMAIGAWT supercell is back!. This time words fail me. I cannot express my feeling about this song. You must listen to it by ourself. But one thing for sure: it's still supercell we know and love.
Rating: 9.5/10 (waiting for full single Feb 10th)
Download | PV

Renai Circulation
Kana Hanazawa
asdfghjkl. Best. Single. Ever.
Rating: 9/10
Download

Voice ~Tadori Tsuku Basho~
Sachi Tainaka
A wonderful slow-ballad song. I always love Sachi's beautiful voice and this song proves that.
Rating: 8.5/10
Download | PV

PHANTOM MINDS
Nana Mizuki
This is it. The typical Nana's song that I waited long since Shin Ai (yeah, I DO think Mugen sucks). The other three songs are nice too. And I got Song Communication stucks in my head for a while.
Rating: 8/10
Download | PV

Rodeo star mate
the pillows
This is one heck of a catchy song by the infamous fooly cooly. Too bad it's so short and leave me begging for more.
Rating:8/10
Download | PV

PRECIOUS ONE
Minori Chihara
Minorin you are my precious one. 'Nuff said.
Rating: 8/10
Download | PV

Period
Chemistry
Surprisingly enough, I'm getting hooked to this single. Maybe because it's FMA Brotherhood OP.
Rating: 7.5/10
Download

Hikari no Senritsu
Kalafina
It's a well-done folk-ish style song. And it's composed by Yuki Kajiura ftw.
Rating: 7.5/10
Download | PV

disillusion ~2010~
Sachi Tainaka
Hey, it's Disillusion. And you know what, it's 2010 version!. The song is nice (as the 2006 version), but what really got me is the second track, Kumo no Kakera where she teamed up with Jyukai.
Rating: 7.5/10
Download

GLORIA
YUI
Even though I'm a fanatic YUI fanboy and the song itself is decent but I can't rid the feeling that I heard too much YUI recently (Shion Tsuji includes). I suddenly remember a best phrase (that I read in someone's blog long ago) to describe it: heard one of YUI's song, you heard them all.
Rating: 7.5/10
Download | PV

Kimi ga Inai Mirai
Do As Infinity
If you a die-hard Inuyasha fan and you listen to this song, you'll admit the similarity between it and their other Inuyasha songs. Not that it's bad, though.
Rating: 7/10
Download

Real Force
Elisa
Elisa never fails to amuse me ...in a good way. This is a nice upbeat song but not too memorable.
Rating:7/10
Download

Sign
FLOW
Despite being an opening theme for a certain irrelevant anime, it's a good song. I mean, so bad it's good. (Also kudos to the vocalist for being able to pronounce Engrish well).
Rating: 7/10
Download | PV

Perfect-Area Complete!
Natsuko Asou
Hahaha catchy music [insert some Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu jokes here].
Rating: 6.5/10
Download

Shunkan Sentimental
Scandal
Meh. Not their best performance so far. Am I listening too much Stereopony recently?
Rating: 6.5/10
Download | PV

Meiya Kadenrou
Minami Kuribayashi
Lol @ this OP of Katanagatari leaked before the anime released. The song itself is, err "charming".
Rating: 6/10
Download

Trust Me
Yuuya Matsushita
Who is this guy and why am I hearing his voice when I watch Durarara!! ?
Rating: 5/10
Download

Going On!
Guardians 4
I never like an idoling group singing in the first place. It's like a bunch of pretty girls who tried to sing but fail.
Rating: 5/10
Download

So that sums up this list. I can't wait for next music review. That's gonna be some great single next month (E.G: Suzumiya Haruhi Movie Soundtrack) and of course I will review them all. See you next month!

1 comment :

  1. Princess Wedding Dresses tcuts, and can help you
    become successful in generating a terrific online profit
    as soon as possible. - Use names (Apple, Google, George Bush, Paris Hilton, and so on).
    Music situation serves as a "vocation sponsor" for outside the box musical performers.



    Here is my web-site: Daft Punk random access memories download free

    ReplyDelete