Monthly Music Review : February 2010

/
2 Comments

Sorry for the late post. It's March already without me noticing it. Looks like I'm losing my sense of time orz. So without further ado, I brought you back the "Monthly Music Review February 2010 Edition". Enjoy!

Yasashii Boukyaku

Chihara Minori
Yasashii Boukyaku is the theme song of Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu movie that yet released outside Japan (Camrip f*cking where). This single consists of four different version of Yasashii Boukyaku that all sung by Minorin. From those four, my favorite one is the -sincerity- version.
Rating: 8.5/10
Download

Imaginary ENOZ featuring HARUHI
Aya Hirano
This album consists of two good old songs from the anime (God knows still one of my favorite anime song), a song from drama CD, and three new songs that sure kickass!. This mini album absolutely didn't disappoint me.
Rating: 8.5/10
Download

Uragiri no Yuuyake
Theatre Brook
I haven't watch Drrr!! and maybe that's one of the reason why I don't like this song.
Rating: 6/10
Download

Sayonara Memories
Supercell
Supercell is awesome. Every piece of song they created is a masterpiece in my book. Sayonara Memories is one of the best song in 2010. The piano in Oshiete Ageru is so catchy and the acoustic in Yakusoku wo Shiyou... oh, word still fails me. Looks like you must listen it yourself.
Rating: 10/10
Download

Tsukishirube
Yuuka Nanri
I love Yuuka's voice in FictionJunction's songs. This fact alone enough to made me enjoy this song as well.
Rating: 7.5/10
Download

Sugar Sweet Nightmare
Yui Horie
This song brought different feels from the other Bakemonogatari opening songs so far, which is actually a good thing. I'm impressed at Hocchan. Now do some tounge-twister for me. Please.
Rating: 8.5/10
Download

Passionate Squall
Ayumi Fujimura
If I tell you that I actually like this song what are you going to do? Laugh at me?
Rating: 7.8/10
Download

Silent Bible
Nana Mizuki
Need I say more about this one? (Truth is, I' just too lazy to comment).
Rating: 8/10
Download

Sakura Sakura Saku
Marble
This song is good enough to make Marble one of my favorite singer/band. True story.
Rating: 8/10
Download

Ashita Kuru Hi ~Yuki no Furu Machi de~
Kana Hanazawa
Now this reminds me about the first episode of Kobato. Aah that really brings back memories...
Rating: 7/10
Download

Ryuusei no Namida
Chiaki Kuriyama
Too lazy to comment for this one.
Rating: /10
Download

Baka Go Home
Milktub
Umm, no, I don't like this song. (But i like Hideyoshi orz).
Rating: 6/10
Download

Hikari no Kioku
Angelo
Wow this song is good Imma telling you. I'm not lying. Honest.
Rating: /10
Download

LEVEL5 -Judgelight-
Fripside
Is the fripSide's lead singer also voicing Maria in CANAAN? Oh, she sounds so different.
Rating: 8/10
Download

Choose Bright!!
Chihara Minori dkk
MOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEshit.
Rating: 5/10
Download

Shy Girls
Chihara Minori dkk
Look above.
Rating: 5/10
Download

That's it for February. I kinda satisfied that many of my favorite singers/bands released their album last month (Supercell, Aya, Nana, Hocchan, and Minorin). Hmm I'm gonna wait for more ear-candy next month, see ya!

2 comments :

  1. "Passionate Squall
    Ayumi Fujimura
    If I tell you that I actually like this song what are you going to do? Laugh at me?"

    NO. I like it, too. XDDD~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, it's an addictive song

    ReplyDelete