This News Will Make You Jizz In Your Pants

/
2 Comments
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/10/19/professor-layton-meets-phoenix-wright-in-crossover-3ds-game/

Two of my FUCKING favorite games, also best games ever created in Nintendo DS, will get a crossover games next year in 3DS handheld. I'm fucking sold. I mean surely 3DS is the most awesome thing ever, and this game will surely approve that. The game is being developed in collaboration between Level-5 and Capcom, though Ace Attorney creator Shu Takumi will be heading up writing.

Naturally, as one would expect from the respective franchises, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright is described as a "combination of puzzles and a crime mystery". The key theme of the story is "witch trial." God even though this is perfect combination already I still hope they someday will make Umineko x Phoenix Wright crossover.  Fuck.

This is the trailer with subs:



Gorgeous. Words alone can't describe how I feel.
I just hope the 3DS price will get down a little (250$ is too much).

That's it now I need to change my pants. See ya~

2 comments :

  1. Only know Layton from anime movie "Eternal Diva" -something. Never knew he was so popular after Wright in portable game world. You must be really excited when hearing this news. No damage for me :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah dude, Layton games are awesome. I haven't watch the movie yet though.

    And yes, this news is very exciting for me. I can't wait for this game and I wish I had 3DS.

    ReplyDelete