Mankind Has (Not) Fallen

/
0 Comments
Finally finished this show. Definitely one of the best anime of the year so far. SAO? What's that?

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is a charming little anime about fairies and how the human civilization has fallen. Well actually, it's not as dark as it sounds. It's kinda hard to explain the charm of Jinrui to other person, you should experience it yourself, see if you like it. I'm just gonna explain what I like about it.

1. Watashi/Okashi-chan
Man, I love her narration and her sarcasm. She's an interesting protagonist, I'm glad the anime showed her backstory. It made me love her character even more.

2. The motherfucking fairies
Holy shit. Best side characters/sidekicks in anime since Pikachu. The fairies makes the already good show into 1.2 times better.

3. Strange sense of humour

Who else here enjoy good random black comedy? If you do, chance is you will enjoy Jinrui. I won't spoil much but there are many things that can give you a big grin in this anime.

4. OP
I normally don't like nano.Ripe but goddamn the song's really catchy. Not to mention the eye-candy opening animation.

Those are only a few good points of Jinrui and there's many more. I know it's really hard to recommend this title to others but believe me if you find the first episode interesting, you'll find fun things and happiness in the rest of it. Hurrah to the fairies!

No comments :