Happy Birthday to Yanagi Nagi!

/
6 Comments
Happy birthday to our greatest singer ever, Yanagi Nagi! She's turning 24 today and I must say she still has a looooong way to go. This makes me remember I'm already worshipping her for almost two years (prior to August 2009). I hope we'll get more of her beutiful voice in the future. And of course, I still pray there will be a day when Nagi will show us her true form(?) and sing live with supercell.

So here it is folks, I have a little present for Nagi. Guess what? A top ten list of Nagi's songs! Enjoy my picks and don't forget to left a comment. Remember this is my own list. If you don't agree then you should make your own list :)

(I'm just posting the YouTube link to each song. I don't even bother to embed the video because I'm too lazy to do so.)

My Top 10 Nagi's Songs

01. Mizu no Naka no Kumo
from: heart to heart ~from iyunaline to solfa 2~

02. Rudbeckia
from: Rudbeckia -Mother's Prayer-

03. Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
from: Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

04. Melt 2M MIX (Gazelle Ver.)
from: Nico Nico Douga cover

05. R.O.D (Romantic Old Dream)
from: Former Frontier 2nd cultivate

06. empty
from: TamStar Records Collection Vol.0

07. Kimi ni, Hanataba wo
from: RE:collection

08. Suna no Shiro
from: Paradiso

09. Yakusoku wo Shiyou
from: Sayonara Memories

10. Tobenai Mahou Tsukai
from:Supreme Candy OST

Honorable Mention (because ten isn't enough)

Sayonara Memories
from: Sayonara Memories

After the rain
from: Ichor Pathos

LOVE & ROLL
from: Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari

Last Dance (edit: update the link, thanks to zerospicon)
from: KuusouRPG!

Change (derp copyrighted video)
from: Kuusou Katsugeki

Last Night Good Night
from: -

One Day
from: Black Rock Shooter OST

Packaged (prkrock edition)
from: Cover of Parallel Filter

Blindness
from: Nico Nico Douga cover

Kare to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi
from: Otome Cute

I know, I know. I've missed a lot other songs, mainly from CorLeonis and binaria albums. But these are the most songs that come to my mind when I wrote this post. The truth is, I love all songs and albums that featured Nagi in them. Man, I wish I could do Top 50 Nagi's Songs so I can include all her songs :p

That's all folks.Thank you for reading this post. And once again, happy birthday to Nagi. I wish you all the best <3

6 comments :

  1. yessssssssssssssssssss. rudbeckia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have LAST DANCE! RAWR!
    watch?v=W0s7tS7obnY
    uploaded an hour ago
    -zerospicon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll update the link. Thanks zerospicon

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice. thanks for the list. BTW I'm a new fan of nagi. hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete