To The Moon

/
1 Comments
Here's another indie goodie I found recently. An adventure game about dream and love: To The Moon. This game is one of those games that likely can make you cry if you somehow feel related with the story. Because I'm somewhat not in the mood to write a long-ass paragraph that in the end noone can understand, have this summary from the official site:
This particular story follows Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts’ attempt to fulfill the dream of the dying elderly man, Johnny. In their mission to do so, they traverse backwards through the man’s memories, unfolding his curious life story before their eyes.
In short, I feel like the story is a combination of Up, Millenium Actress and Space Brothers. No, don't ask me why. I just have this thought after finishing the game. Anyway, I can guarantee that this game is worth your time. Go play it if you have time.

1 comment :

  1. I was wondering if you were gonna write something about this. Very heart touching story indeed. :|

    ReplyDelete