Koe no Katachi

/
0 Comments
Oh hi guys. How are you doing? It's been ages since I wrote here some months ago. Anyway let's cut the chase. Yesterday I read this manga that gave me so much feels. So I might as well share it here. It's called Koe no Katachi (The Shape of Voice). It's drawn by a fairly unknown mangaka whose her other work only consists of  Mardock Scramble. The manga is about a girl with a hearing impairment. She's bullied a lot in her new school. Rage ensues. No seriously. This manga made me really mad with burning rage of a thousand suns.Fortunately the ending is kinda cute and happy-ish. Too bad the other bullies aren't getting their payback. Where the fuck is karma when you need them?

P.S. My soft spot for girls with disabilities may or may not came from a certain pr0n game which may or may not quite popular.

No comments :