So bad it's good

/
0 Comments


So I watched this show no one is talking about, Houkago no Pleiades. At first I was like hurr durr magical girl animu from Gainax and Subaru, it can't be any good. And then it indeed was true. It was a terrible show. And for some unexplainable reason, I enjoyed this terrible show as much as I enjoyed walking alone in the street in the middle of night. Maybe wasting 23 minutes of your life for this 4 episodes OVA is not worthy but yeah, since I don't have anything better to do for the sake of humanity so why not. (Also, mfw Ginga Bishounen's transformation scene is WAY more animated than Subaru's).

PS: I just looking this anime entry on MAL and found out that Yui Makino is actually one of the seiyuu and she also sung the ED theme. Awesome.

Some screenshits that nobody cares:

No comments :