Persona 4 anime confirmed.. uh, yay?

/
2 Comments
Okay, I admit that I'm not a fan of video game to anime adaptation so I'm not sure if I want this or not. But there's clearly one thing that I'm looking forward too:


I'm glad that they're going to use the game seiyuu for the anime. There are Ami Koshimizu, Rie Kugimiya and Yui Horie in the cast. I heard AIC will handle the animation for this one. Not much other information revealed at this point. You can go to the official site here. Well, I just hope it won't suck ass like the previous Persona anime.

PS: I realized that the anime adaptation announcement was similar to the event in the game which is April 2011.  I didn't think it was coincidence. My bet is that this is already planned a long way ago when the game was still hot.

Obligatory random pic (also Brosuke is my fave character in the game)

 
 

2 comments :

  1. Hmmm, seems quite a crappy game, but the quality is not what matters. When you do play it make sure to make a review about it kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that crappy, actually it's quite good if you like Jrpg. I already finished it once long ago so I'm not sure if I can write a review or not D:

    ReplyDelete