Space Bros 02

/
4 Comments
Sora no Woto...in SPACE!

Pretty good episode of Space Bros. In a nutshell: Mutta went to JAXA to do astronaut test and shit. He passed the test and proceed to do interview and shit. He met a fellow astronaut applicant and they quickly became bros. He saw a beautiful girl and wanted to bang her. That's it. There is some talk about dreams or something too. I liked that part because I know that feel. You know what, I feel kinda motivated after watching this episode. Motivated. I rarely use that word.

4 comments :

  1. I really liked this episode!

    Anyway, I'm feel sorry about Mutta's cellphone >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you should never call someone while you're in toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is developing to be quite moving...wasn't expecting much from this, but it has turned out to be very cinematic, like a really great film - pulls at your heartstrings in all the right places, and to top it all off, funny as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think I know what you mean. And this is just the second episode! There's many more from this anime so I hope it'll turn out well until the end.

    ReplyDelete