Revival of the Oldies

/
0 Comments
Not sure why but apparently there's new trend recently about how some old anime get revived. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Sailor Moon and more recent announcement involving Initial D. Actually if you can count previous season there's Saint Seiya and Lupin too.

Jojo's Bizzare adventure is a pretty popular manga with cult following. It has been adapted to several OVAs but it never gets a proper series adaptation. I've been meaning to get into this series so maybe this is gonna be a starting point. The series will be aired in Fall.

My old favorite series Sailor Moon also returns in Summer 2013. Anyone who started watching anime in 90's must be familiar with this title. It was also one of my first experience with Japanese animation. Back in the days when anime were called cartoons, Sailor Moon was one of the very first cartoon that captured my heart with its beautiful character designs (lol), along with Wedding Peach thus these two were responsible of making me fall in love with 2d characters. True story.

The most recent news is Initial D gets a new anime. 'Tis also a great news. I watched it on local TV a few years ago and I really liked it along with its soundtrack.
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO
ALL NIGHT CROSSIN THE LINE
NO ONE QUIT THE RADIO
TOKYO IS ON FIREEEEEEE

Oh excuse me. Anyway, I'm glad with these news, I hope more people will watch the old series too. The question is: will we ever get a new season of Kino no Tabi?

No comments :