Legend of Galactic Heroes episode 81

/
0 Comments
Holy damn, I almost had heart attack when they announced Mittermeyer's death. Turned out it was a false alarm. All is well.

Now with both sides are suffering from heavy losses, they are retreating to their respective bases. Kaiser Reinhard offered a peace solution to Yang's Fleet, but he hasn't reply it yet. Will Yang accept it and the universe will finally be at peace?

I like the fact that Muller is kinda act as a plot armor to Reinhard. I can't wait to see how that Iron Shield gonna be defeated. Also, Bittenfield is still alive and kicking. I thought he's going to commit suicide or something but the bastard isn't the type who want to do that.

The next episode preview make me depressed. Is it finally the time? Isn't it too soon? ;__;

No comments :