Maoyuu got the anime treatment it deserves

/
5 Comments
Well it's not like I didn't see it coming a mile away. Still, I've a bit mixed feeling to see the character design. I prefer the manga design if you ask me. Regardless of that, I hope they keep the drama CD cast in the upcoming anime. I mean, FukuJun as Hero and Ami Koshimizu as Demon Queen? If this does not scream "Spice and Wolf S3!" I don't know what does. Also, Miyuki Sawashiro as Female Knight. That's freaking perfect job for her. I have another concern regarding the animation studio. I wish worst case scenario (DEEN, JC) will not happen.

5 comments :

  1. Ew, the char design turn me off.

    I've read it a bit and it seems good. Hopefully...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone have links for drama cd? I'm curious because many people mention it and comparing for seiyuu cast. I wanna hear it by myself. I read all its manga, and really want to listen to its drama :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I ever see a download link for the drama cd but I've seen the PV with cast list on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. almost every links that I found were deleted already. Well, i saw its pv at youtube, and the cast was awesome

    ReplyDelete