Diebuster

/
0 Comments
I was about to complain that Diebuster was kinda weak in overall compared to its spiritual predecessor, Gunbuster. Until I watched the ending credit rolled in. Man, the ending almost brought me to tears. I can say Diebuster is worth watching just for its ending.

But yeah, it's not nearly as good as its prequel. What I like in Gunbuster (its pseudoscience, time dilation element) almost doesn't exist in Diebuster. The only thing that makes Diebuster superior than Gunbuster is its animation. I also quite like Nono and Larc character design. The plot itself was pretty weak and the characters aren't really likeable.

That being said, I enjoyed the ride Diebuster gave me. Even though it lacks in overall, the fantastic ending made it up for me. Kudos to Gainax for that.

No comments :