Redlineeeee

/
1 Comments
Actually I wanted to write a full review but suddenly I got lazy and decided to go to sleep (because it's Saturday morning). So I just repost my impression of Redline from my super awesome Tumblr:

Dude that was soooo intense. I guess everything about this movie has already been said so I’m not going further to the detail. However there’s one more thing I want to add: you don’t watch Redline for its story. Screw the plot, enjoy the mind-blowingly awesome animation. Seriously, this has to be one of the best animation in anime history to date. Coupled with adrenaline-pumping soundtracks, you got your 1hr and 40min of your life worthed it. Now why the hell are you still sitting there? Go watch it right fuckin’ now!


Okay, that's it for Redline. Oh also watch it at least in 720p. Come on, spare some of your bandwidth on this gem. I'm sure you won't regret it later. And last, here's the soundtrack. Beware, the author of this blog doesn't hold any responsibility for anything that happens to you if you listen to this while you're driving your car. At leats you've got insurance, right?

1 comment :