2 Year MINORU'S BLOG Anniversary

/
11 Comments
Two years? Haha oh wow. Looks like I have achieved something that I thought nearly impossible to get: celebrating two years blog anniversary. Seriously, this blog was actually only a random project of mine in 2009. That was when my hands were aching to write something thus this very blog was created. At those times I didn't even think anyone would visit and read this blog (Yes, I'm quite pessimistic). So I really can't describe my feeling right now, as this stupid blog of mine getting 50k page views and still active for two years. All of these things of course couldn't be achieved without you, my dear readers. Thank you very much, you know who you are.

I love writing nonsense on this blog. It's better than, let's say, blabbering on Facebook. So I hope there will be 3 year anniversary, 4 year anniversary, and so on. I often heard that there is a non-written rule in aniblogverse which said that an anime blog will defunct after hitting two years mark. Of course that won't be a problem for MINORU'S BLOG, since this isn't an anime blog (officially). However I found out that the rule not only applied to anime blog but also all blogs in general. Let's just pray this blog will exist longer than two years.

NB. Recently I haven't got a chance to write a post since there's no time to watch weekly anime because I was pretty busy playing Skyrim with real life. Fortunately next week everything will be back to normal. Expect an usual amount of posts by then.

11 comments :

  1. It is indeed better than blabbering in Facebook. Congratulations in advance for finishing Skyrim in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. treat me by give me a source to download utattemita song aniki!
    Øp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alfare
    I haven't finished it yet haha. I am enjoying the side quests much more than the major quest :D

    @fenakira & Shizuo
    Thank you guys :)

    @Øp!
    I thought I already gave it via fb :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a major story plot is actually found only in the side quests. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait for the next post.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WUT? i dunno... gimme again! lol
    Øp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kinenbi omedetou!!
    and happy 2nd anniversary!!
    \(^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratz! Happy 2nd Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete