Guilty Crown 04

/
2 Comments
Not bad sir, not bad at all. This episode is like trying to shove it all onto my face after what I've said on those previous three episodes. I honestly admit that episode 4 was pretty cool. It has some great action scenes involving gravity manipulation and stuff. Everyone knows that anything involved gravity manipulation is cool as heck. Sure, this episode could've been a lot better if there is a proper characterization but who cares about that when we can get some nice explosions here and there?

P.S. But, my kind sir, a gravity gun obviously doesn't work like that. Mr. Gordon will not be pleased.

2 comments :

  1. This series succeeds in looking cool, and thus you'll no longer care about anything else. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssh, I actually care about the "plot"

    ReplyDelete