Alien Nine

/
6 Comments
Hey, isn't it Azumanga Daioh...
...or is it NGE?
My first reaction to this anime is: the fuck am I watching? Honestly I don't even know myself. Symbolism everywhere. Not that I care about it nor the plot. The main character is the girl version of Shinji Ikari. She whines and cries everytime it makes me want to give her an uppercut to her face. The ending doesn't make any sense at all. Zero. Null. It's obviously an attempt to get you to buy the manga and unfortunately that plan failed me. I can't find the manga anywhere other than a mere first six chapters from the first volume. So in short, unless you're a real masochist avoid Alien Nine like a plague. I won't recommend anyone to watch this 4-episodes OVA but hey, it clearly won't hurt to watch a classic anime sometimes, I just happen to have a bit free time. Really.

6 comments :

  1. wtf is this. Classic 4 assembly girl ... with robot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, apparently it's about alien and some shit. And those girls are as suffered as a Meguca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've heard about this. But then again, maybe I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just pretend you didn't hear it from me :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this another psychological random vacabulary dump then I wont watch it. Is it good? err... like (end of) evangelion goodness?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No this anime ain't good, watch it only if you bored as hell.

    ReplyDelete