Steins;Gate 24 (End)

/
4 Comments
It's finally over. El Psy Congroo.
Quite a satisfying finale with the last part left me speechless because its execution is so damn good. Steins;Gate is not as epic as I though it would be but it IS highly enjoyable nonetheless. Probably one of the best anime of 2011 (Still, Madoka is best of the best)

Okay, I'm sure I'll miss this series from now on. I'm so sad knowing that there is no more Mad Scientist every Wednesday to look forward to. But hold your horses, lads. SURPRISEEEEEEE!!! THERE IS A MOVIE ADAPTATION ANNOUNCEMENT!! I'm not sure what will become of this movie but I'm positive this is the choice of Steins Gate.

Here's a last pic of our favorite Mad Scientist, Hououin Kyouma:

4 comments :

  1. Finally it's over

    Operation Skuld: Successfull

    Well, I'm a little bit curious about Daru future wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha then I got a spoiler for you http://i56.tinypic.com/2akh8m.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda hoped you had more pics of Okarin's last pose combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I wish I could make a gif picture from that pose.

    ReplyDelete