Steins;Fuckin;Gate 22

/
4 Comments
OKABEEEEEEEE
OKABEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OKABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OKABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OKA- DUDE WHAT?
BEST FUCKIN EPISODE OF STEINS-FUCKIN-GATE EVER. PULLSTOP. YOU NOW MUST EXCUSE THE CAPS.

I'm gonna list three winning factors of this episode:
1. Makise Kurisu
2. Makise Kurisu
3. Makise Kurisu

B-but the kids are watching...
I knew this would happen eventually and I saw it miles away but still when I watched her crying suddenly my heart felt hurt. No kidding. I'm gonna say it here. I love Makise Kurisu. And Dr. Pepper.

Back to square one? I guess not.
Also, what happened during the credit surprised me. My mouth is still hanging now. Man seriously, I went from (;____;) to (0________0) at the end of credit. Does Steins;Gate just become the best anime of the season or what?

4 comments :

  1. My mind full of fuvk! IS THIS TEH ENDDDDDDD?!!!! I bet this is not the best end on the VN. MUST PLAY THE VVNNNN 9@A@)9

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to MAL (lol trusted source) Steins;Gate will have 24 episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great episode. I actually forgot that just erasing the data about Daru's call on SERN's database will actually restructure the world line.

    The romance scene is a pure win.

    The end roll is an original, and thus, also a win.

    ReplyDelete