Usagi Drop 10

/
5 Comments

THOSE BAD MEMORIES. THEY'RE HAUNTING ME.
During the whole episode I couldn't help but remember that heart-wrenching scene from Clannad After Story and I was afraid that somehow Usagi Drop would've taken that path. Fortunately those are just my wild imagination. Rin is safe and sound in the end of episode. Yay \(^ ^)/

So next week is the last episode. Remembering how good Usagi Drop is, I can't help but feel sad because no more Rin to look forward every week. So I really hope IG Production somehow make a satisfying original ending involving Daikichi and NItani-san getting married. A man can dream, can't he?

5 comments :

  1. After hearing about the controversial manga ending i really want the anime to have its own original -and different- ending even if it is a little predictable ... and i was glad to hear lots of people want the same XD

    Well .. we will all know how it ends in the next -and last- episode .. i'll surely miss Daikichi and Rin a lot after the finale ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they can pull the manga ending because it involved time skip. So I guess more or less they will do an original ending. Or they just end it hanging.

    Yes, I miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gowd please daikichi and kouki hot mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rin gots fever :(

    anyway, Rin looks cute when her face a little flushed

    ReplyDelete