Fuck yeah Nisemonogatari animu for winter 2012!!

/
4 Comments
I was browsing on some random internet pr0nz and Twitter and when I was about to log off I suddenly saw these on my timeline:
HOLYSHINBO!! At first I thought they were just some pranks because I never trust people on Twitter but then ANN confirmed this fuckawesome news:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-15/nisemonogatari-tv-anime-to-launch-in-january

I know that SHAFT and Shinbo don't have any anime for this Fall and they're probably up to some weird plan but this announcement is just too awesome. You know that when you see this character design:
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE HNNNGGG
You know what? All I need is Haruhi S3 announcement and my circle of life is complete.

PS: Official site here. They have a trailer and some shit.

4 comments :

  1. Hanekawa with short hair!

    Noooooooooooo...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hitagi with short hair!

    Noooooooooooo...!!!

    *fixed that

    ReplyDelete
  3. SENJOUGAHARA-SAMA with short hair!


    Noooooooooooo...!!!

    *double fixed that

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Why the hell aren't you posting Karen and Tsukihi's pics? =.=

    ReplyDelete