Nice Monogatari 06

/
3 Comments
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THE KISS SCENE? THERE SHOULD BE A KISS SCENE!

*Ahem* Sorry.

Sigh, if you were not gonna give us the scene then you shouldn't gave us a cliffhanger in the last episode. However, this episode was pretty entertaining so I guess I could forgive Shaft this time. I mean, dude, that conversation with Hitagi was so damn hilarious especially the "Hanekawa-sama" part and "Goshuujin" part. I guess it means that Hitagi realized that she eventually would lost Araragi to Tsubasa so she must respect her more. Mmm yeah, I can't wait to see those two meet again.

3 comments :

  1. damn, they need to speed up the pace. if this goes on, the infamous toothbrush scene will be gone and we will have another web stream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right bro, that scene better not missing.

    ReplyDelete