Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai 01

/
2 Comments
Hello, here I am again writing impression for this very new anime season. This time I'm gonna cover an anime that you've probably never heard of from this blog, because it's totally not one of my most anticipated anime of the season and I'm not a big fan of the light novel nor the manga.

Oh who am I kidding. During the whole episode, I ended up comparing the anime with its novel counterpart and I can't say that I'm disappointed. The animation is fluid and the character design is actually pretty close to Buriki's drawing. But unfortunately it is not that good either. This is just another anime for you to watched in your free time without needed to think too much. In other words, I'm pretty happy to see Meat getting animated. Her voice turned me on too.

(Darn, at this point I don't even know what I'm writing anymore. I'll probably post P4A impression tomorrow. Gonna rest my eye a bit now.)

2 comments :

  1. Well, after watched Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Suddenly I felt like watched Denpa Onna... LOL

    Coz, I thought the character design looks similar... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, the original character designer is same.

    ReplyDelete