The Memories of Phantasm

/
2 Comments
I've rewatched it several times and I can say that Touhou Gensou Mangekyou ~The Memories of Phantasm~ is probably the best Touhou animation out there, quality-wise. Not that I've seen that much Touhou anime. Oh yeah, of course this a doujin, not an official one. Because there'll never be an official Touhou anime.

Touhou Gensou Mangekyou was released in Comiket 80 last August. It actually didn't have any voice acting but there're some folks on Nico Nico Douga that recorded their voices and I have to admit they're pretty good. This anime is only around 15-minutes long and it left us wanting more. There's hint that there'll be some sort of sequel.

I just hope one of these days they'll announce an official Touhou anime project (with ufotable as the animation studio, but this is optional). It doesn't have to be a series, just make a damn movie and I'll be as happy as Suika with her sake. A man sure can dream.

2 comments :

  1. No more Touhou fan videos. I want a real anime adaption now! Year after year it is more teasing - but still haven't given up hope yet (and also to see my Patchy on screen). But, the wait is killing me =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn right, but Touhou isn't one thing that you can easily adapted to anime so I doubt it'll happen.

    ReplyDelete