Some news, I guess

/
3 Comments
I was randomly browsing around the internet when I saw this. Gainax? Medaka Box?? Haha oh wow. In other news, anime adaptation of light novel Kokoro Connect has been green-lit for production.You might never heard of this light novel series, neither do I. One fact that made me interested is that the novel's illustrator is the character designer for Lucky Star and K-ON anime. There's 50% chance that this will be animated by KyoAni but only time will tell. Last, there's another light novel to anime adaptation that I'm looking forward to: Sword Art Online. I've read the first volume of the novel around last year and it was not disappointing.

So another one of my favorite series is gonna be animated. But good sir, lemme tell you my "most wanted anime adaptation" list:

Light Novel
  • Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Manga
  • Onani Master Kurosawa
  • Hoshi no Samidare
  • Saint Young Men
  • Otoyomegatari
  • Sankarea (apparently this one is already announced)
  • Franken Fran
  • Liar Game
  • Otaku no Musume-san
  • Mysterious Girlfriend X
  • Tasogare Otome Amnesia
  • Vinland Saga
  • Until Death Do Us Part
  • One of Junji Ito's work
  • Yotsubato
 Visual Novel
  • Little Busters
  • Muv-Luv
  • Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
  • Tomoyo After
  • Planetarian
  • Tsukihime (proper adaptation derp)
  • Phoenix Wright

>In before manga on this list is most likely gonna be animated before the list above:
  • Iris Zero
  • Yomeiro Choice
  • En Passant
  • Kimi no Iru Machi / Good Ending
  • Mushi to Medama to Teddy Bear
  • Yuria 100 Shiki
  • Bloody Monday
  • Countrouble
  • Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
  • Ane Doki
  • Magi
  • My Balls (that'll be awesome though)
  • Dominanodo
  • Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
  • Nozoki Ana
  • Nana to Kaoru
  • Enigma*
  • Deus Ex Machina
  • Some ecchi manga with cliche plot
Okay, I'm done with my rumbling. Thanks for reading.

3 comments :

  1. ...Seleramu ternyata cukup niche juga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i herd tasogare otome already green-lite good sire, btw my balls animated : IMPOSIBBRUU !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not as impossibru as Onani Master Kurosawa though.

    ReplyDelete