Persona 4 The Animation 03

/
2 Comments
Dat all-out attack
This is a pretty good episode, even though it might be a bit confusing for people who don't play the game. Anyway more importantly, I've got a hunch that YosukexChie will become a canon pairing. Rejoice, shipperfags.

Oh God, loli Chie and loli Yukiko. All of my HNNNGGG
Ughh my heart... can't take this... anymore...
My disappointment from this episode is that Narukami (I can't believe I use that name) summoned Pyro Jack out of nowhere, without a slightly hint of how he can acquired that Persona. But who cares? Pyro Jack sucks either way.

From what I understand so far, the anime is doing 'dungeon of the week' approachment which they finished a dungeon in an episode. At this rate, I'm pretty sure they can cover all dungeons if they're doing 24-ish episodes. Also, my body will never be ready for Kanji's dungeon.

'sup brotag, two stats increased in a short time? ain't ya cheatin' there?

2 comments :

  1. I dunno bro.
    I kinda think there's something wrong with the production's approach. I understand they want to reconstruct how the game was like. But I don't think they're supposed to make it like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can see it clearly that the anime is intended to please the fans of the game.

    ReplyDelete