2012 Picks: Manga

/
4 Comments
I'm gonna use this image over and over again until you guys read Punpun
Now let's talk about manga. There are several long running manga that ended this year like Bakuman and Negima but they're hardly held any importance to me, except for Gunslinger GirlTeam Medical Dragon and maybe Franken Fran. (Wait, actually add Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei too, as the ending of that manga blown my mind). Some long running manga I followed that still have no sign of ending including Berserk, NGE and Claymore. Some new shonen series popped up out of nowhere and surprisingly they're suited to my taste. They are Maoyuu, Gate and Akame ga Kill. Anyway here's some of the manga I enjoyed reading during this whole year. Treat this as recommendation or whatsoever, I don't care.

Oyasumi Punpun
Akame ga Kill
Prism
Otoyomegatari
Molester Man
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought  There
Aku no Hana
A Girl by the Sea
One-Punch Man
Again!!
Kangoku Gakuen
Wandering Emanon
I Am a Hero
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
Majo no Shinzou
Blood Alone
A Lollipop or a Bullet
Ryuushika Ryuushika

4 comments :

  1. Akame ga Kill, Otoyomegatari, One-Punch Man, and Blood Alone are also my favorite.

    The others looks pretty good for me. Maybe I should read Kangoku Gakuen and I am Hero first.

    Btw, I'm also an Indonesian. Nice to meet you. (Sorry if my English is bad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone else enjoys those manga too!

    Nice to meet ya, and don't worry about your English, mine is pretty terrible too (and yet I'm still writing stuff)!

    ReplyDelete