2013 is going to be a GREAT year

/
3 Comments
Oshiete! Kino-sensei
You probably didn't hear it here first, but apparently next year is going to be the shit. You may have heard all those announcements here and there, so I'm just going to make it simple. We will be having great times in 2013. Let's see what we are gonna get:

New Kino no Tabi project (link)
HAHAHA FUCK YES. I'm afraid we can't know yet what's this new project is. It can be anything. Asking for a new season is probably pushing my luck too far, so I'm fine even with an OVA or movie. I just want more Kino in my life.

New Mushishi in work? (link)
A new Mushishi anime? What more can I ask? If this is true I guess I'm going to rewatch the series once more.

Nekomonogatari (Kuro) (link)
Woohoo! This sets in between Kizumonogatari and Bakemonogatari timeline. Definitely have to read the novel fast.

Shingeki no Kyoujin (link)
From the trailer I'll say this will be worth watching even though I already read the manga.

TWGOK S3 (link)
More Rozen Maiden anime (link)
Oreimo S2
Haganai S2
Sora no Otoshimono S3
Saint Young Men anime
Evangelion 3.0 BD
Madoka Movie BD
Star Driver Movie
New Minami-ke
More video games
MGQ3
Prof Layton vs Ace Attorney
AA5

UPDATE
Year of Idols - AKB0048 S2 and Love Life! anime

Watamote anime in works? confirmed (link link)

My, my. If somehow they will announce Haruhi S3, FMP S3, Spice and Wolf S3 or Hoshi no Samidare anime adaptation next I'm gonna believe that the world is ending. For now, let's pray it won't end soon.

3 comments :

  1. horyshethoryshethory- pls God ;w; refrain yourself from ending the world. Kino no Tabi//

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things I'm looking forward to next year. It simply just can't end now! Hahaha. =D

    ReplyDelete