Finally Shingeki no Kyoujin Anime Adaptation!

/
5 Comments
HOLY SHIT GUYS, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

Tetsuo Araki, the man behind Death Note and (lol) Guilty Crown is put in charge of the director. The head writer will be Yasuko Kobayashi (Shakugan no Shana, Claymore, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure). It's not like any of you care about staff anyway. The studio is relatively unknown Wit Studio. Well as long as they don't somehow fucked with the source material any studio is fine with me. The main cast is already announced too. Fuck Yuuki Kaji.

That ANN news confirmed that the anime will premier next spring. Speaking of spring, Shingeki no Kyoujin is not the only one to air on that season, there's also Aku no Hana anime. More things to look forward to in 2013! I hope the world isn't ending yet!


UPDATE: FUCKING AWESOME TRAILER

5 comments :

  1. Damn, I can't wait for this one...
    Also, it seems Production I.G. will also be cooperating with Wit Studio for this. Well, don't let me down, I.G.. :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled upon your blog for Yanagi Nagi discography. and omg yes Shingeki no Kyoujin. I can barely wait for the anime adaptation.. I do enjoy reading this series so much. From what I watched and listened on the PV, the soundtrack can be really promising..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it has this kind of 'grand' feeling in the soundtrack. Definitely can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuki kaji as a main cast.



    wat, me happy. *luv u kaji* \ :v /

    ReplyDelete