Nisemonogatari 04

/
7 Comments
Holy freakin' cow she talks!! Shinobu is talking!!!

In fact, Shinobu is pretty talkative. I can't believe that we have an episode where Shinobu (voiced by our lovely Maaya Sakamoto) talks with Ararararagi for almost an entire episode while taking a bath together, naked. Goddammit. Blond loli vampire. Naked. I'm going to hell. (Well, not so fast though. Not until I watch the episode on BD). Honestly I spent more time staring at Ararararagi's johnny and Shinobu's golden hair (no, I wasn't looking at her chest or anything! I swear!) than paid attention to the dialog they've spoken. So forgive me because I can't talk much about the plot.

But that's not all! We have Tsubasa too! Even though I'm not exactly her fan like a certain comrade, I'd be lying if I say I'm not glad to see her. I do wonder about her hair and glasses though. But boy she is so cute with that short hair. Next time I watch Nisemonogatari, I'll remember to always keep a defibrillator near me.

7 comments :

  1. SHINOBU WAY TOO CUUTTEEE ARGHAARHGAHARHASF

    >Maaya Sakamoto instead Hirano
    >WAGA ARU G
    >OLDSCHOOL WAY TO TALK
    >Cute "Ka ka ka~"
    >NAKED FOR HALF++ EPISODE

    man, my heart just cannot take it anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how annoying she would be if Hirano were to be her seiyuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, there's my blog above :shy:

    Finally, Hanekawa >3<

    She looks different without her glasses. But, still HHHNNNGGGGGGG >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hanekawa having short hair is awesome! :D
    I like Shinobu to talk less. Not like it's a bad thing but she is too talkative. The entire show is about her talking. Common... Something more interesting please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go watch Bakemonogatari. She didn't talk anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I've watched it before watching Nisemonogatari, like 1 year ago. But I still prefer her not to talk that much. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, Hanekawa with short hair and without glasses is really something else.

    There's something about Shinobu's speech pattern that intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete