Winter 2012 first episodes impression (part 3)

/
6 Comments
Aquarion EVOL
Hell, this show is pretty damn entertaining no kidding. It almost makes me want to watch the prequel, just for the FABULOUS GATTAI. Who wouldn't want to watch a cartoon about robot powered by orgasm anyway? (Also, now everytime you fap you can shout something like "I'm being torn apart!!!")

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!
>What I expected: Oni Chichi 3
>What I got: Jailbait
Move along, move along.

Rinne no Lagrange
This show got potential. I mean, you don't normally see a mecha doing a wrestling move against another mecha. But other than that the action is nothing compared to over-the-top action in Aquarion EVOL so I guess I'll watch several episode before making a decision.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear
Out of all anime I've watched this season, this anime is the least interesting to be honest. Not that it's boring or anything. If you like the "idols defeat aliens by using their beautiful voice" concept then you'll probably like this too. But this is just not my thing. I like Nana Mizuki though.

So that's all for Winter 2012 anime impression. Contrary to my previous belief, this season is probably better than expected. Still, it's just the beginning. There are more to come.

6 comments :

  1. Aquarion : still havent watched
    Papa : I heard this is so heartwarming, and it seems the rumor was true. I was caught off guard
    Rinne : Interesting mecha. Period. also Mary Sue
    Shympogear : Interesting. Wear your yuri googles dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot where I left my yuri google. Probably broke it when playing Sonohana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit. Ur making things even more confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonohana... no... NO!! ARGGHGHGHG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! is an ecchi with a really emotional story. Its so sweet! Definely going to like it. High School DxD is also really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post,have you seen this anime's commodity, its pretty nice! I just bought for mine at PIJ, it is so cool! You also try from here,Good day :)
    http://bit.ly/Aquarion

    ReplyDelete