Crowning Moment of Guilty 19

/
5 Comments
OH NO THE BAD GUY IS GONNA KILL US
SOMEBODY SAVE US

DON'T WORRY KIDS OH MA SHOE IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY

IT'S OH MA SHOE
OH MA SHOE I KNEW YOU WOULD COME
ALL HAIL OH MA SHOE THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND

MR. NUBE I'M GOING TO BORROW YOUR RIGHT HAND A BIT
TRACE ON

I GOT A SWORD NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME
NOT EVEN BY ROBOTS WHO CAN SHOOT MISSILES

YOU'VE GOT NOWHERE TO RUN BAD GUY
NOW I'M GONNA PUT MINE INSIDE YOURS

NO SHOE NO HE GOT AIDS

AHHHHHHNNN

SORRY INORI I'M GOING TO COME

IKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'M ON FIRE

HE'S BACK WAIT WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT 
THERE'S SOMETHING ON THAT PRETTY FACE OF HIM
OH NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
HE CONTRACTED BY VOID AIDS
NO NOT YOU TOO OH MA SHOE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TOLD YOU SO OH MA SHOE
TOLD YOU SO
NOW YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT
CARRY THAT WEIGHT

5 comments :

  1. I laughed my ass off! I particulary like the way you spell Shu's name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    if you think about it, it's really stupid, but i still kinda liked the hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....
    what is this i don't even?

    rotfl

    ReplyDelete