Daily Lives of Cursed High School

/
0 Comments
So two of the most entertaining shows from Winter were over. Daily Lives of High School Boys (also known as Nichibros) and Another. So did I enjoy these shows? Yes. A lot.

First, Nichibros. I really love Nichibros. It's the kind of anime that you'd like to watch with a few bros in your school or campus and laugh together with them. It's a nice feeling.

I don't want it to end at all. But as the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end". I really hope one day we will get a second season of this.

Next, it's Another. Another is like Final Destination. You're waiting warmthly every minutes to see who else bites the dust. Except it's funnier.

I don't say that's a bad thing actually. Another is trying too hard to be scary and I find that amusing. Every death seems hilarious, mainly because I don't care with the characters. I only seek for the mystery behind the so called curse. Anyway, it's pretty nice.

With two of them were over, officially Winter season has ended. Now, looking forward to spring...

No comments :